Friday, November 28, 2014

#Chicken Charlie - Cebu


"Home of the soy Garlic double fried chicken"
Location: G/F e Block 2 Building, W. Geonzon St, Cebu City
Operating Hours; 10am - 12am
Wi-Fi: soooonnnnnn
Branches:
     Manila
     Bacolod
     Tagum City

Website: Chicken Charlie



Started in Manila and now they're here in Cebu.
As far as I know.... at this moment they only have one branch in Cebu.So, hopefully they will have it more in here.

Honestly,blogging this resto was not my decision but my friends thou.
I've been eating here many times so I was thinking that I don't need to but I think it's not bad at all because this place is worth to share.

I often visit this place especially during our lunch break and my favorite meal is letter "C" - 2 chops chicken.I normally have one soy garlic and sweet-spicy flavor for my chicken.I love the combination of the two flavors.


 then ~~~~~~
my soy garlic and sweet-spicy chicken chops!
price: P129 - drink is included

and 

Their wall of wisdom....

 crispy???
yes,,,indeed!

that's the reason why my friends and I will always going back for more!!!
never get bored!!! hehehehe 

'To simply ~~~

P.S
27 days to go before CHRISTMAS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment