Monday, May 5, 2014

# AZUL - cebu's tuslob buwa


         Location: Asilo Street, Gorordo Avenue (besides Inkinlan Tattoo)
Operating Hours: Mondays to Sundays || 10:00am - 6:00am

According to my source Tuslob-Buwa (to dip into bubbles) started in Pasil, Cebu and it is one of the exotic food in here. I've heard it many times but somehow I haven't got the chance to try it yet until Azul came in.

I asked my brother about the menu of the tuslob-buwa and he mention that there is a pig brain..... ~~~ sounds gross.... and even asked myself If I can make it...well, Its a challenge though. hehehe

I've read some blogs about it and most bloggers said that it taste good...
oh my oh my... are they serious???? coz It'll be my FIRST TIME to eat it.

Anyway,You have to fall in line for your order...



Tuslob-buwa includes 12 puso (hanging rice), pig brain, white onions,  and shrimps excluding water and drinks (alcohol and non-alcohol).We also order siomai.



here are the things we need to make the tuslob-buwa......you need a portable stove and a wok.

and put all the ingredients in the wok...

tadaaaaaaaaa ~~~~~~~

and take note....this small plastic cup is for sale..... three pesos each.... 

10 pesos for one bucket of ice....

and the curios face of mine.... (this is it!!!)


P.S
do and don'ts 
and....
- its better to bring your own wipe tissue or alcohol......(I don't like the smell of their wash room and toilet) hehehe... ^^ 

'til next pegging moment...^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment