Monday, June 2, 2014

# Kusina Uno

 Location: F. Cabahug St., Mabolo, Cebu City


Kusina Uno or I should say "The first kitchen restaurant who offers the best pochero in the town. Home of the best pochero in Cebu.As far as I know it was the "Abuhan Restaurant" but someone told me that the cooks in here were the cooks before in Abuhan.(its a long story why they left Abuhan and make their own pochero restaurant).

Anyway, I have to checked it by myself and prove it which pochero is the best.

"MENU"


The place is so simple and it can accommodate for about hundred of customers and it opens 24 hours.Wow!!

Our Orders...
We order few among the best menu they have...
 Pochero = P405.00

 Eggplant (eggplant) = P95.00

 Fried Rice = P110.00

 Bangus(milk fish) = P170.00

and 
the hungry faces of these gorgeous peeps...and the love of food bind us together.... hahahahaha


and... for the finale..... their Pochero is really the BEST!!!!!!!! 
I want to go back for more!!!!! :)

you can also try:Abuhan Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment