Monday, September 29, 2014

#SIAM - Thai Restaurant

Location:1st level, Ayala Terraces, Bohol Avenue,Cebu City
              Telephone number: (032) 417 1318

.



After typhoon Mario and heres come the yuletide season that most Filipinos are excited for.Nowadays,I tend to eat other Asian food aside from the Philippine dishes which I always eat from dawn till dust because it makes me bored sometimes.lol

I decided to eat Thai food and tried some of their best menu in town.They often recommend their pad-thai and chicken green curry.So, lets get it on!!! hehe

Welcome to Siam Restaurant!!!!

Our Orders!!!
Pad-Thai

Fish Fillet

Chicken green curry

Vegetarian Rice

Coconut Juice (not water) lol

Pineapple Juice

What a superb dinner!!! it was totally delicious... I'll come back for more!!! hahaha
So guys!! I highly recommend it for you and your friends,family and lover.... :) 

"KUB-Khun-Ka"

No comments:

Post a Comment