Thursday, April 11, 2013

# 10 Dove St.


Location: 10 Dove St., Sto. Niño Village, Banilad, Cebu City, Philippines.

Telephone numbers: 346-0618; 0922-332-3793 (for reservations)

Transportation: Taxi is definitely better if you don't have a car!!! ^^

Price: Very affordable!!! P200/ pax (drinks are excluded)





WELCOME!!!



Thinking of what to order .... hhhmmmm seems we're not hungry...lol


One of my closest friends "Chai" is waiting for our food to serve.
We can't wait!!!

(I love her pose!!! lol)


Anyway!! this is it!!!

1."Kuya" (the waiter) serves us a free finger food while waiting for our orders.



2. I got Broccoli soup and it taste good.^^


3.Next, the star of the night, My sandwich .. hehe 

I absolutely recommend you to try it!!!

3.The most awaited food "the salad", The dressing was so detailed so surely you will really love it!!


4.Last but not the least!!! My favorite dessert strawberry cake.so yummy!!

(I was little disappointed because the size wasn't enough for me it's quite small... :( I want big!!!!! lol)

 THE END!!!


#10 dove st.is already on there 11th year of existence.WOW!!so surprising.Even this restaurant is hidden but still there are many customers who loves to go back and recommend this place to their family and friends.

That's all for now folks!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment