Friday, April 12, 2013

# Dolce Cafe



Location:Panorama Heights Nivel Hills, Lahug Cebu City 6000
Contact Number: (032) 231-3973



The place that you shouldn't miss!!! 
 (Photography ||  http://stefansecz.blogspot.com )

 (view during night time taken from other blogger in Cebu)

What's in Dolce????
                Well, that was also my question and now I'm here to share my moments with my friend "Chai" and to show you that this place is amazing.

Dolce is divided into 3 categories:
1.The Dolce Grill Bar
 (Photography ||  http://stefansecz.blogspot.com )

2. Dolce Bento Grill (Japanese Style)
 (Photography ||  http://stefansecz.blogspot.com )

3.The Dolce Cafe
(this photo is not mine)

One thing good about Dolce is...The place is perfect for most occasions like birthdays,family gathering etc.


Chai and I chose to stay inside the cafe to have some milk tea. ^^

(A good SMILE from us ^^)


(I love the place!!!)
(photo is not mine)

OOpppss!!! Look at the chandelier so simple but so cute that's why Chai can't resist to looked at it more closely.
(She forgot to bring her glasses. kidding!! lol ^^)

(I have to admit that she's my model in here.OMG!!! how 'bout ME?? ^^)

 Okay...Enough!! Lets be serious now!!


 I ordered Chocolate triffle (120 php) and milk tea (100 php)

 My friend ordered Oreo Brazo (100 php) and milk tea (100 php)

Yummy!!!! Now, I'm the model (^_^) 

So, here's the BILL!!!


Have to say Goodnight now!!! See you !! ^^






2 comments:

  1. good job! :) you've just ordered very pleasant desserts! yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello there :)

      thanks much :p
      you inspire me in pushing through my endeavors... he he he :)

      Delete