Thursday, January 9, 2014

# Cafe Caw ^^


Location: Lahug, Cebu City (across JY Mall) 

Branch: 
Banilad, Cebu City ( across bright academy) 

Wifi: Yes!



            The year 2013 was a tough year for us but despite of those circumstances we remained strong.Aside from those natural disasters a lot of good things happen. This year made the "cupcakes and coffee " to be on the top and became the most trending of the year and even early this year."cupcakes here,cupcakes there,cupcakes everywhere." LOL

            I started my 2014 blogging about cupcakes because I can't resist going to those places around Cebu City and not just the cupcakes but the ambiance of the cafe as well.

            I admit that I love cupcakessssss..... or any sweets to offer...I will never say "No".

        I have my new year resolutions and I know out of 100% and probably only 75% will be accomplished.It's not easy but determination and discipline will help me.(fingers crossed!) because temptation are everywhere. :( hahaha

Anyway, we visited the new branch of cafe caw here in Lahug and I noticed their menus are just few compare to the main one but according to the staff that there is quite different from each other like in the main they offer meals unlike in here they offer desserts.One makes the cafe caw unique to other cafes in town is the "stairs".

here's your model (myself) hehehe.

"inspiring quote"

*** 
Meet my partner in crime  eating!! haha 


If you were able to see my previous blogs last year, almost we've been together and she knows how tough this job is..but in return  we learn to save money (save money for the next blog) hahaha that's really sound funny!!

This is "chai" the most adorable avid fan and at the same time my financial assistant. LOL

She's always there to help me.... Chos!!!  hahaha (I know she's reading this..) but definitely I would like to thank her for being the best partner in eating..... 

Look, how adorable she is..... ^^ 







***



FYI 

How's your day so far????? 




No comments:

Post a Comment