Wednesday, March 19, 2014

# Bucket Shrimps


Location:  Orchid Street Capitol Site, 6000 Cebu City, across STK ta bai. 
Contact no.: 0933 199 2521
Operating Hours: 11am to 2pm and 6pm to 11pm (daily)


"The place"
The place is not that big and not small either but very convenient and accessible.




"Their cute menu"
Their menu itself is on the table so the moment you settle down no need for you to ask for the menu just call their staff if you're ready to order.


My sister and I ordered boiled shrimp in Cajun sauce since this is also one of their best selling menu and it takes good.Our order is good for 2 to 3 people so at this moment we dont need another menu just this and 2 cups of rice and drinks.

Hoping to visit their again and try their other menu.



"Freedom Wall"
Wow.... unlike the other restaurants this is quite unique to express your feelings or comments through writing about their food and place but in my opinion I dont want to ruin the place by this penmanship and messages from their customer because it looks dirty but I dont mean to remove it but better limit the space might be good. hehehe ^^



This is my sister,my enemy,my best friend, my food buddy etc. ehehhehe 
This is my first time to include her in my blog since she's special to me..chos!!!She want her life to be private so I forced her to take some pictures... And I'm happy coz she tried to cooperate (supportive sissy)haahahah

So sorry for the poor quality of my pictures because I only use my phone.
:( 


No comments:

Post a Comment