Thursday, March 6, 2014

# Manila - Anniversary special

A perfect getaway vacation for my Vib's heyday anniversary special.It was an opportunity to visit Manila again for another adventure with my college classmates.We visit the Mall Of Asia before heading to our first destination which is the famous Ocean Park in Manila, Philippines.

I would love to share my special moments here since I made this blog a year already.WOW!!! I can't believe it that I surpassed this kind of  hobby which I was not used to but now I'm trying my very best to make it more better and more exciting for you guys....

I hope you will still reading my blog and never stop supporting.CHOS!! hehehe 

Hope you enjoy my Ocean Park and Enchanted kingdom...

pictures will be uploaded very sooooooonnnnnn...... hehehe ^^







"From MOA with LOVE" ... mwuah <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment