Thursday, July 30, 2015

#Rico's Lechon

I really love LECHON but I can't eat a lot coz it's fatty and oily.Well, of course we know that for long time but still people can't resist eating this even I.One night came and I was really craving for it, so we rushed to Rico's lechon to ate dinner and my excitement turns blue and I was a bit disappointed knowing that there lechon... huhuhuhu ( not available) grrrr

Can you feel what I felt at that time????? hahahaha for those who can relate.... 

Anyway.... I didn't go home... since we were there already ... then we just ordered another food.

I will come back for my LECHONNNNNNNNNN.......


Enjoy... xoxo





MENU




this miniature rice pot looks so amazing

colorful chopsuey....nomnom

fish fillet

shrimp soup 

my ultimate lover~~~~ SISIG

can't wait these people to pigged out..... 

1 comment: