Tuesday, October 1, 2013

# Charcoal Grill and Bar-B-Q

(photo  is not mine)

Location: Tojong St,Cebu City Philippines

Business Hours: (Open everyday from 4 pm to 12 midnight)



Charcoal Grill and Barbecue is an outdoor filipino-barbecue restaurant near Ayala,Cebu and along the road of Island Souvenir Hotel.

I went there many times but sad to say I wasn't able to take some photos, probably because I was so hungry.(my bad!!)

Anyway,As I mention above that I visited the place several times meaning I like the place,food and their friendly staffs.

Almost all their menu is common to any other Grill restaurants but the taste and affordable price matter the most to me.Even the setting of the place is in outdoor setting because every weekend they have live band performing and it's FREE.


Few of their menu's:




^__^

hahaha,worry no more!!!! I'm so full.



Satisfied stomach!!!! LOL


P.S::: Visit the place anytime you want and I'll be glad to hear your story.

Have a good day!!! @_@


No comments:

Post a Comment