Monday, October 21, 2013

#Chopsticks - A Quick Lunch


Location: Ground floor
               JP Morgan & Chase Building I.T Park Lahug,Cebu

Contact no.: (032) 513-3388



                       Since "throwback" is very popular among social network,I decided to have it in here.why not??Everything is possible in Vib's Heyday.

Anyway,For those food lovers who only knew few restaurants in I.T park.I would surely recommend this place to you.This place is located ground floor of JP Morgan bldg. .The place,price and food are all good.


The interior design was simple yet it gave life to the restaurant and one thing I observed was the wall had an inspiring facts about chopsticks.




Isn't it amazing??
Well,definitely ...YES!!!

I had only few photos to share and hope you like it.

We ordered siomai,garlic rice,spring roll,prawn covered with leaf and sola iced tea.I forgot the price but to tell you it's not that expensive. kkk ^^ 



"Superb lunch"


No comments:

Post a Comment