Thursday, October 3, 2013

# Shabu-Way Hot Spot Cuisine

(photo is not mine)

Location: 2nd Floor Ayala Terraces,Cebu Business Park, Cebu City

Contact Numbers: +63(032) 505-2598 or (032) 505-5451

Business Hours: Open daily from 11:00am to 11:00pm



         Shabu Way is very popular across the ocean and its way of cooking is somehow special because you will be the one doing it. I often visited Ayala Mall for window shopping,grocery,going to a restaurant etc. but I never visited this place yet,I admit that the place is so elegant and obviously the price is also expensive.It is always in my dream to try new things but practically speaking I prefer to go to a good and affordable place. hihih ^^ 

I just wish that someone will treat me!!! And wish came true!!! hahahaha 

         A very special friend of mine visited Cebu with her mother and luckily they are fan of eating shabu-shabu...oohhhh this is it!!!! 

So,We went there straight ahead!! 
(in my mind,i was so excited)...hihihi ^^ (evil laugh)

Shabu Menu
(photo is not mine)

Our orders:






The people behind this pegging moment!!!



nice one soozi!!! 

The food was terribly terrific and I had a wonderful day with my unni or sister.I can't wait to see her again.




"Make every moment special!!!"





No comments:

Post a Comment